Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fall Fashion

Lacey and Lovely

Hi friends! Can't even lie blogging is my new addiction, it's so great! Here are some fall inspired outfits that I hope you enjoy. I was going for a maroon theme then I decided to have the last one focused on the joys of layering. If you are anything like me you probably skip over the text and just look at the pictures so I'll keep this brief. If you like the outfits or have suggestions please leave a comment because that would be exciting and fun! Anyway, enjoy!











I wear this a lot because Hollister jeans are super comfortable and I love white lace. If you know me you know I wear a white top and blue bottoms almost everyday. The pink sweater creates a nice color pop and brings black into the color scheme so that my shoes match. Tilly's buckle boots have heel so they hurt after a while but they are cute so it's worth it. I wore my white watch to match my white shirt and then I have layered rings since you can never wear too many rings. 
Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Marshals
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Tilly's
Jewelry: H&M + The Grove














Cold up top and warm below, I am personally a huge fan of the sweater and skirt combo even though it may not be super practical. This outfit uses a lot of maroon and white so I added gold jewelry and a black scrunchie so it wouldn't be as bland. This is a classic girly look that is perfect for school and it's super comfortable.
Shirt: gift
Skirt: gift
Shoes: Nordstrom
Necklace: The Grove
Scrunchie: Seal Beach, Shell Shop
Rings:  Forever 21 + Seal Beach


















This is a simple and cute outfit that is great for summer and fall. Small details matter! Never forget to accessorize an outfit because everything makes a difference. I like taking one patterned item and finding the perfect items that would make it pop, in this case my shorts. These shorts are super comfortable and amazing! You can't go wrong with a top knot, especially if you're like me and have bangs that get all up in your face.
 Shirt: gift
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Payless
Rings: Seal Beach
Earrings: Forever 21























 LAYERS! Its always a great idea to layer up in the fall months. A black dress is transformed into an outfit that is appealing and intriguing. The high socks and platform shoes add to the "one of a kind" quality. I added a beaded bracelet and a mood ring for a pop of color.
Dress: Forever 21
Lace cardigan: Marshals
Denim flannel: Marshals
Army jacket: Marshals
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Payless
Bracelet: India
Ring: Seal Beach
Opal necklace: Amazon


 Here's me struggling with bubbles. Thank you for reading, stay tuned for more posts!

 XO -Gail



No comments:

Post a Comment