Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bohemian

Lacey and Lovely

Welcome friends! I'm Gail Henley (the one
on the left) and this is my blog, Lacey and Lovely. I'm new to blogging to bare with me. This blog is dedicated to my love for fashion and to update everyone on all the latest trends. This week features a photo shoot where my best friend and I show off our favorite outfits this month. The overall theme that can classify our looks is bohemian yet girly. Enjoy!
As we make our way out of winter and into spring we get to enjoy the skirt and dress weather, not that it ever gets too cold here in Cali.




Here Lyndi is wearing a boho chic dress from Marshal's worn with gray Converse and diamond and pearl earrings from Claire's. This item is perfect for fall but can be worn year around since it is so versatile. The color scheme takes away from the roughness of having multiple patterns and creates a great look. The style of the dress is flattering and modest so it works for all tastes.





My short sleeve, pocketed shirt is from H&M, the brown floral skirt is from Forever 21, lace bra-let from Urban Outfitters, Rainbow flip-flops from Nordstrom, and the jewelry can be found at Forever 21 and Seal Beach. This is one of my favorite outfits because it combines my favorite styles, boho and girly. The layered necklaces and lace bra-let give it a relaxed hippy look while the girly floral skirt ties the outfit together by making it flow into a single piece.





Introducing... MEOOW.  I don't quite understand this shirt but it is one of my favorite things to wear. Never umderestimate the power of a simple white top. I took my H&M cat shirt and paired it with my patterned shorts and chunky silver necklace from Forever 21. The all too mainstream yet classic white high top Converse tie together the outfit. I also brought in some "army" features; my Max Jeans army jacket and Gant sun glasses. I love this outfit because it brings together a lot of my favorite items and surprisingly  works.

  



Here Lyndi is wearing a Forever 21 jean jacket and black dress with gray Converse. This is a simple and classic look that you can't go wrong with. As jean jackets are back in style, they can be used to transform any simple outfit into a stylish one. A black dress is another wardrobe item every girl should have because it goes with everything and is stunning aswell as slimming.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you've found some inspiration for your wardrobe and can now find your style in the ever changing world of trends. Remember that everyone is different so not all styles are the same; it's important to dress in a way that makes you comfortable and not in a way to please others. Fitting in isn't what fashion is about, it's about discovering and expressing yourself. Stay tuned for more posts and follow my Instgram account: laceyandlovely, for updates on my blog. Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. I want a footjob from the blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man. That is some mighty fine input. Can i get your skype? Id like to discuss it more in detail

      Delete