Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Prom 2K15


Lacey and Lovely

The very overdue Prom edition.  Junior prom was lovely, the venue was at the Santa Anita Race Tracks.  At first I was disappointed with the location because it was so close and I'm not a fan of horses but ASB did an amazing job.  Alothough the theme was 'A Grand Affair' which was lame.  None the less there were horse driven carriage rides outside and, my personal favorite, unlimited soda inside.  This was my third prom so it wasn't a huge new thing but it was still very fun. 

This is my prom experience... Enjoy.


 Finding a dress was impossible.  As an avid thrift shopper I refuse to buy a dress that is extremely over priced and will only be worn for one night.  My mom and I spent days driving all around LA county hitting up thrift stores the week before prom.  Just when I was losing hope we found the perfect place that was loaded with prom dresses, so naturally I bought four.  It was such a relief to have a dress and be done with the stress.  My dress was periwinkle too!  The color I was looking for!


The day of prom I met my date, Christian, at his house then we went to the high school to take photos.





We drove out the Pasadena City Hall to take photos with my very best friend Misak and his girlfriend Julia.  Pasadena is a gorgeous city that I love so much, hope you enjoy our pictures.


  



My shoes are from Payless and are extremely comfortable!  They are wedges that are cream and stretchy so you can wear them for hours and they go with everything!





I got my hair done at a salon in Anahiem.  The hairstylist when crazy went the raised hair but the curls and braids were completely lovely and perfect.



I loved this dress because it's so simple in front but from behind has many details.  The bead work goes from the front all the way down back and is complimented with buttons, although there is a zipper.





The City Hall is covered in beautiful details and roses.  It was a fun night and was a great experience.  Can't wait for Senior prom!!!


Thank you so much for reading! Please follow my Instagram account Lacey and Lovely.  Now that summer is approaching I will be able to post a lot more!

XO -Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment